The recruiting agency Action Group is a member of the international recruiting holding Future Manager.
We have partners in more than 30 countries the world over. Our focus is on recruiting the following staff: middle- and high-rank managers as well as hard-to-find experts (not to be confused with employment). Our services are paid for solely by the employer.
Due to an increased number of vacancies we are looking for candidates for a position of assistant to the recruiter. The position is new.
Assistant’s functions are:
- Participation in discussion of a vacancy with the client (over the phone, in person).
- Compiling documents necessary for starting work on a vacancy - «applications for a vacancy», appendices to the contract, vacancy announcement (text and design).
- Placement of a vacancy announcement on recruiting websites and on social networks.
- Processing and selection of vacancies.
- Correspondence with candidates with a view to receiving CVs according to the agency’s pattern.
- Clarifying information about a candidate, invitation of a candidate for an interview to be held at the agency or at the client’s company.
- Candidate search in a special report form.
- Participation in an interview of candidates along with the recruiter at the agency (if needed).
- Drafting reports for clients every Friday.
- Drafting a report on completed work.
- Higher education, preferably in the field of technology or finance. Previously completed HR-education is welcome.
- Relevant experience is welcome, though not mandatory.
- Knowledge of English is welcome, though not mandatory.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Willing to obtain a profession of a recruiter and commitment to learning a lot.
- Attention to details. Good paper work skills.
- Ability to diligently, precisely and timely fulfill tasks delegated by senior manager.
- Ability to search for solutions, not for explanations of why this or that is not possible.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Friendliness, politeness, discipline, creativity.
Why you would be interested in being selected for this position:
- We have been active in the field of recruitment since 2001. In case you wish to obtain a profession of a recruiter, there is hardly any better place to start at than Action Group.
- Deep learning of a subject. During first six months you will complete internal trainings and seminars on recruitment. We also can offer you high-quality professional books on the subject (even though there are not many of them). You will be required to read them.
- Since our company forms part of the international agency, you will have access to modern recruiting techniques.
- Should you find work as an external recruiter difficult, you will have an opportunity to work as an internal one anytime. Lots of our employees work in HR-departments of leading Ukrainian and international companies.
- You can earn a lot here. By the way, your salary rate will be decided after the interview.
Deadline for submitting your CV is 28 February 2020.